TRITÓN, Debris Crusher for recycling
- The new Triton crushes the debrisgenerated during refurbishing work,reducing by 1/3 its original volumen.
- Easy stack up and removal of the crushed debris (aggregate).
- If the aggregate is from crushed free of gypsum, metal and wood, it can be re-used for mixing new mortar.
- Build on four wheels (puncture free), it fits a domestic lift and through a house or apartment door.
- Two sieves (included) to obtain the desired sand gange.
- Three-Phase and Single-phase versions (this last one fitted with inverter), fully compatible with the domestic electric supply.
- Saving s in space. The aggregate obtained has 1/3 of the volume of the original debris.
- Saving in time. Less time / workforce needed than for ordinary debris removal.
- Saving in recyclability. The sand from crushed debris can be used for making mortar or concrete, instead of buying new aggregate.