Our machines SPIRAL 26 and SPIRAL 36 are specially designed to produce spiral or hoop rebar, at job sites or workshops, for structures used in any concrete circular formworks, such as foundations, scorings, water dams and reservoirs, domes, arches, tunnels and round pillars and columns.
They have a capacity from min rebar 6mm (1/4″ – #1) up to max. rebar 26mm (1″ – #8) and 36mm (1- 3/8″ / #11), depending on the machine model and the rebar strengh (Grade).
Spiral Hoop bender:
- It does not require to pre-bend the leading end of the rebar.
- Safety pedal operated.
- Automatic or manual operation.
- Double speed operation, 7 or 14 meters (23ft. and 46ft.) per minute.
- Left and right bending turn.
- 2 tempered cog-wheel formers.
- Adjustable central cog-wheel for spiral or hoop curve radius.
- 2 ramps with rollers for pitch adjustment.
- Complete control panel, including emergency stop button, on/off switch, warning lights and operation switch selector.
|Max. Bending Ø (mm)||32|