The COBRA series machines are rough and all-round, with an excellent output.
COBRA 60 includes a polypropylene water tank of 50 litres (13.2 gal.).
Though very robust, the design is ergonomic to provide an easy use and to ensure unbeatable performance in large areas such as motorways, roads, industrial buildings, airports, etc.
Great performance and versatility:
- Depth indicator.
- Two ways blade cooling system, either from the built-in water tank or the water mains.
- Mechanical hand wheel operated (COBRA 60).
- Cutting adjustment by handle with locking system.
- Cutting depth control by trapezoidal thread shaft on a cast iron housing mounted gear.
- Especially designed for heavy duty, including rental works.
- Easy access to the blade.
|Max. Blade diameter (mm)||600|
|Max. cutting depth (mm)||200|