The innovative MEKANO concept applied to the BALI range provides a variety of 100% customizable block cutters, to better adapt to each customer needs.
They are prepared to cut any kind of blocks, such as pre-cast concrete, poroton, gasbeton or terracotta, but also for many other construction materials:
Made to last: aluminium body and galvanized steel water tub, providing higher resistance to oxidation.
The BALI 500 series can use:
- Ø500 mm blades (16”, 18” and 20”), delivering up to 200 mm (7.8”) deep cuts in one pass.
The versatile and rugged block cutter:
- Its reduced size makes it easy to store.
- Anodized extruded aluminium body, durable and lighter for transportation and to move the machine at the job site.
- Galvanized steel basin to prevent oxidation.
- Deep cutting, ranging from 20 cm (7.8”) in BALI 500 to 35 cm. (14”) in BALI 700.
- The head can be easily adjusted in height to adapt to the different cutting depths needed.
- Low vibrations and extended blade performance when cutting, due to its robustness.
- Excellent machine for cutting the most common sizes of blocks.
|Max. Blade diameter (mm)||500|
|Max. cutting depth (mm)||200|
|Max. cutting length (mm)||480|